Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Meet my new exercise program!

Dear Laura:

This is Richard. Richard is 4 weeks old. His changing table and cradle are upstairs! His swing and massage chair are downstairs. His laundry is done in the basement. See Cynthia lose weight the next two weeks!!

He's sitting in his "massage chair." It has a mobile that swings above, and it has a vibrating setting, and also soothing sounds - he can choose between a heartbeat, ocean waves, or wind blowing. I think this is something more needed by the adults in his life - he just has eating, sleeping and pooping to do!!
I've gotten some knitting progress posted on Designated Knitter - I cast on the second sock of my sockapaloooza socks on Sunday night. Yesterday was a work/travel day, so I'm content with my progress.
Hope your classes go well - and Renata sent a message (after bedtime, via her father) that she wanted to see her boy friend, Aunt Cynthia would know who it is! (She seems to have relegated him to "friend who is a boy" which is probably best, given their ages.....)

Keep knitting!!

Cynthia (aka Designated Knitter)

No comments: