Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lack of Progress Report

Dear Cynthia,

Just a quick update, and then I must work on my huge homework assignment while my three-year-old is at a friend's house this morning.

Stats on the Shawl: No picture -- refer to my previous update for that, as it looks a lot the same. 64 rows knit; 96 left to go (YAY!! Less than 100 rows remaining!) Of course, row one of this shawl had five stitches, and row 160 of this shawl has 405 stitches, but I don't want to dwell on the facts...

Other knitting: There has been some other knitting, as shown in this picture of more than one sock accompanied by six feet of I-cord for something else. This is not very glamorous knitting, but I still really think that knitting is the most bestest hobby in the whole wide world! (My vocabulary has become a product of my current environment.)

Warm regards,
Laura (aka YarnThrower)

No comments: