Sunday, June 04, 2006

Busy weekend

Dear Cynthia,

We've had a busy but fun weekend. My dad took the boys fishing in a boat yesterday, and I went along. For the first time ever in my fishing career (which admittedly isn't very extensive), I had an opportunity to use the "big net". It was very exciting. You see, all through my childhood, whenever my dad took me fishing, the "big net" always went with us, though I never had an opportunity to use it. But, yesterday was different, because my three year old accidently dropped his little toy tackle box into the lake... Now I totally understand the need for bringing the "big net"...

Anyway, I posted another pattern for our blog's sidebar -- sort of an "extension" to the Satchel Bag pattern which is already there..... It is just a little something to do with the felted sleeves once the Satchel Bag is made... It goes together very quickly, and is fun to "wear".

Warm regards,
Laura (YarnThrower)

No comments: