Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ready, set, go....


Ready, set, go....
Originally uploaded by designatedknitter
Greetings and Dear Laura:

NOT A STITCH was knitted yesterday! But the fish-fry was a success - other than the fact that we needed about 3 more people there to help us eat. I made a vegetable/brown-rice dish and some cheesy-beer biscuits. My sil brought cucumber salad, okra and sweet corn (all fresh!) Add in the fish and hamburgers (for those who don't like fish) and it was a true feast! Bad blogger that I am, I didn't get pictures. You'll just have to take my word for it!

But I am answering Lauren's request for a picture of the Lizard Ridge Yarn Collection. Here are 20 skeins - I didn't include the skein that I cast on with. I still need 3 more colors, but it seemed I'm far enough ahead on yarn that I could go ahead and start!!

Keep knitting!

Cynthia (aka Designated Knitter)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh man look at all that Noro!!!! <3I can't wait to see the blanket!

Marie N. said...

Fighting the urge to snatch up each skein and rub it against my cheek....