Saturday, July 19, 2008

I had a little accident.....

Greetings and Dear Laura:

It was a bit of a "yarn accident."

IMG_4528.JPG

I was bored and decided to clean up my email. There was an ad in my spam folder from a craft store. I never open these because I think of them as only having yarns that I'm not interested in. Fun furs, acrylics, just not my usual. For some reason, instead of "delete," I hit "open." Imagine my surprise when they had Noro Kureyon at a great price. They had 3 of the colors that I need for my Lizard Ridge Collection.

I mentioned to Knitting at Lunch, and she began browsing and found Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino! Wow! So, we had a simultaneous accident, and the box arrived this morning.

Yay for yarn sales!

Keep knitting!

Cynthia (aka Designated Knitter)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay I love accidents!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get the yarn monday ;-)

We should have another accident sometime! lol!

Marie N. said...

You are too funny!