Thursday, July 17, 2008

Is it November yet??

Greetings and Dear Laura:

Wow - I love your socks! I agree with you tho, that I think I prefer one-at-a-time. I do like Magic Loop over DPN's tho - mostly because I've never been able to conquer the ladders between needles. But when I did two-at-a-time, I felt like I was constantly fiddling with the balls of yarn to keep them from tangling. Ah well, in the end, socks are always good!

I'm having some sock happiness of my own!! I finished the first sock of my green "Embossed Leaves" socks from "
Favorite Socks." I fell in love with the pattern as soon as I saw it, and the Collinette Jitterbug yarn that I'm using is WONDERFUL! I can't wait for winter so that I can wear them!

IMG_4525.JPG

Of course, I do have to finish the second sock.....
Keep knitting!

Cynthia (aka Designated Knitter!)

1 comment:

allisonmariecat said...

Your Embossed Leaves are perfect! Gorgeous green.