I am still holding firm in my resolve. Instead of the usual always-expanding-list-of-items-that-I-plan-to-knit-for-Christmas battling the constantly-diminishing-amount-of-time-remaining-before-Christmas, I am sitting out the whole Christmas knitting madness.
The following is the current list of knitted projects that I am NOT knitting as Christmas gifts (but am secretly hoping to have done....NO, stop the madness!)
1. Feather and Fan scarf for mom (note that this pattern does not lend itself to multi-tasking. You answer a question while knitting a pattern row, and....it's just not pretty.)
2. Warm brown hat for middle brother
3. Socks for middle SIL (they are always doing something for me!)
4. Fuzzy feet for niece-who-is-also my beautician
5. Tech guy socks with the Apple logo for my Mac-pusher friend
6. Angora baby hat....you know, we draw names for the exchange on Thursday, and if I get one of the baby girls...and then I could do a little sweater or some socks, or mittens....
I would also note that while Christmas is 34 days away, only one of these projects is even on the needles.
Nope. No crazy Christmas knitting here. Has anyone seen my meds? There has to be a treatment plan for this......(mumble, mumble....)
Cynthia (aka Designated Knitter)