Monday, August 04, 2008

Weekend Progress...

Greetings and Dear Laura:

Well, it was a productive weekend here, knitting and otherwise. When I wasn't out abusing sports equipment, I managed to get quite a bit done. I finished putting 20 lbs of blueberries in the freezer, so that's done. I also froze a casserole so that I would have one on hand when I hear of someone that needs to have a dinner supplied. I hadn't been to the grocery in several weeks, so I did a big shopping, and caught up on laundry.

Much of this in preparation for a mini-vacation this week! I'm about to pack up my car and head to the lake cottage that my youngest brother and his family have rented for the week. I'll be back tomorrow evening, so it's just a couple of days, but I'm really looking forward to it! I still have to pack my knitting tho!

I won't be taking the first Lizard Ridge Square, because that is finished!
Lizard Ridge - #1 Lot 182
The green socks might go - they're on the move again.
IMG_4548.JPG
So, I'd better get going and figure out what all to pack and get on the road. They say there is internet connection, so I'll pack the computer and maybe another post will be forthcoming.

Keep knitting!

Cynthia (aka Designated Knitter)

No comments: