Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FInished object...

...but not knitting....

Greetings and Dear Cynthia,

I finished sewing an oversized sweatshirt today. I actually wore it yesterday without the sleeves hemmed, but today decided that I had to go the distance and finish it completely (which took me about five minutes), so I have something to cross off of my list:
It has a pocket on each sleeve (one of them having velcro at the top) which will be perfect to hold my phone and iPod.

In other news, I watched the season finale of Castle last night. Do you watch that show? It is the *only* show that I am religious about watching, and I'm not sure what about it "grabs" me, but I think it's cute and fun.

My kids get home from school early today ("early release"), and the weather is glorious, so I think we'll all spend the afternoon outside (they can play ball while I pull weeds -- though I suppose I should change out of my new white sweatshirt first)...

Warm regards,
Laura (YarnThrower)

2 comments:

amin.org.uk said...

Welcome back :)

allisonmariecat said...

Oh, it's so cute!

I LOVE Castle. Nathan Fillion does Murder She Wrote :) Cute, fun show. We've just finished season 1 on DVD, so we'll have to wait on season 2 until the fall.