Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Are you tired of the Fana Cardigan yet?

Dear Cynthia,

I have been knitting the right front ribbing, and sewing it on as I go. If you look closely, you can see the "facing", which is reverse stockinette and which is knitted adjacent to, and with, the ribbing.

Eventually (which right now seems like it will take a while, until everybody is just rather tired of hearing about the "Fana Cardigan"), the facing will be sewn down on the inside to cover over the cut edges of the center front. Here is how the inside looks.

I have a little bit to go on it yet :-) Two fronts, the neckband, then the sleeves...
Ah, finishing. Yuck, but still more enjoyable than trying to find tonsils on a dead cat. That reminds me....I'd better go back to studying.

Warm regards,
Laura (aka YarnThrower)

No comments: