Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Final Blanket Block


Final Blanket Block
Originally uploaded by designatedknitter
Greetings and Dear Laura:

The Omnivore 100 was kind of fun! Lauren, I got a chuckle out of your noticing that I've never had a PB&J! Thank you Marit, for your recommendation of Gjetost/brunost. I looked it up online, and it looks very yummy! One of the websites that I looked at said that it's available in the states, so I'm going to keep my eye out for it. I have to confess that when I was preparing my list, I had to look up a LOT of the items!

It turned out that my limits are poisonous (fugu) dirt (kaolin) and blow-your-head off hot (raw scotch bonnet pepper) although I might try a dish that CONTAINS the pepper. Just couldn't see eating the raw pepper.

I finished my final square for Jessica's Grandpa's Blanket. I had this ball of Cascade 220 that I wanted to try something new with. I believe that I did a double moss stitch, although it may have been a double rice stitch. I know I looked at them both!

So, now back to my Alizerine socks and planning more projects!

Keep Knitting!

Cynthia (aka Designated Knitter)

No comments: