Wednesday, July 18, 2007

She's got style.......

Hey there!

I'm a bit blog-blocked, so I thought I'd try something different and shake it up a bit. Yes....a BLOG MEME!! But it's sort of knitting related - knowing someone's personal style preferences is very helpful information for a knitter.


Personal Style Quiz


Rules: You have to choose one of the two. You cannot answer "neither" or "both." You can indicate that you like both or neither, but you must state a preference.


Animal fiber or plant? Animal (Ok, I'm a wool girl. BUt in the summer I do love cotton!)

Natural or synthetic? Natural

Ornate or simple? Simple

Color or Neutral? Color (I know - you knew that.)

Pastel or Vibrant? Vibrant ;)

Blue/Green or Red/Orange? Red Orange

White Gold or Yellow Gold? Yellow Gold

Gems or texture? I'm about the sparkle!! Gems!

Watch or no-watch? No-watch

Comfort or fashion? Comfort

Trendy or classic? Classic

Cables or lace? This is a tough one, but I'm going to go cables.

Heels or flats? Flats

Flip-flops or sandals? FLIP-FLOPS ARE EVIL. Sandals

Skirts or pants? Pants

Geometric or floral? Geometric

V-neck or turtle-neck? I'm going with V-neck, but it's a change for me.

Skulls or butterflys? Neither really, but I'll choose butterflys. I don't get the skull thing.

Loose or snug? Loose.

Long hair or short? Short.

Headbands or barrettes? Hmm, headbands?

Shoulder bag or handbag? Shoulder bag!


Ok, that's it. Just a little something different for today. I tag Rebellious Pastor's Wife, Yarnthrower, Knitting at Lunch, Not Worthy and Homestead Lutheran Academy. If you'd like to join in, just leave a comment and link back to your blog, I'd love to see your answers!


Keep knitting!!


Cynthia (aka Designated Knitter)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm with you on about 80% of the answers.

Marie N. said...

Hello,

I'm one of those who has not figured out how to include a link in comments yet. I posted the meme today at homestead la dot blogspot dot com.